I have designed sound a number of theatre shows, with credits including:
- The Big Meal – Dan LeFranc (Hovey Players Theatre)
- The Pillowman – Martin McDonagh (Hovey Players Theatre) *
- Echoes of Them – Chealsea Unzner (Emerson College)
- The Graduate – Samuel French (Arlington Friends of the Drama)
- Coyote on a Fence – Bruce Graham (Hub Theatre Company of Boston)
- Disgraced – Ayad Akhtar (The Umbrella Community Arts Center)
- Proof – David Auburn (The Nora Theatre Company)
- An Education in Prudence – Stefan Lanfer (Open Theatre Project)
- Marjorie Prime – Jordan Harrison (Hovey Players Theatre)
* Nominated for 2017 EMACT DASH Award for Best Sound Design in a Play
See below for some examples of sounds I’ve created for various purposes:
“Clang” – This sound was created to be the ‘clang’ in the play The Big Meal.
“Torture Room” – created for backing sounds during the “The Writer and the Writer’s Brother” story in The Pillowman. WARNING: This sound is intentionally creepy and disconcerting.
“Dive” – An original composition, employing natural sounds and other methods of generating sound to create audio that is visually evocative.
“Collisions” – Another original composition, comprising of both spectrally edited sounds and algorithmically generated MIDI based on collisions between objects in a 2D grid.